2/26/13

15 min

15 min way of sewing changed my life! I was inspired by this post by Tilly and The Buttons and decided to give it a try. It works! Before I would not start working on a project if I knew I didn't have at least 30 min. With a baby it's unreal. There is always something that distracts me. And I would push back a project after project. Weeks would come and go and I wouldn't sew anything. So, now I am sewing 15 min every day. If time is up and I still can go on, perfect. If not, it's good too as I am sewing what I have planned before. The result: one pj top for my daughter, pj sweatshirt for me and I just cut out fabric for my daughter's Banyan tee. I am too tired now to stitch it, but I still feel like I accomplished something. Whatever works to boost my creativity :)

No comments:

Post a Comment