2/27/13

My to do list

Right now I am working on Banyan tee for Hannah. I'm sewing it very slow on purpose as I want to pay attention to every detail and learn new techniques. I've noticed that I have a problem here :) I usually want to finish project asap and think 'Oh, next time I will do it properly', or 'Oh, next time I will use french seams.' and so on. I don't like it and I am working on changing it. Also, I realized today that I don't have a plan what I want to sew next.

1. I want to try myself in lingerie stitching. I have a vintage pattern from 80s of undies. - DONE!
2. I want to sew shorts! I like this pattern by Grainline studio: Maritime shorts
3. I love skirts and I want to wear them more often. This Moss Skirt by Grainline Studio looks nice!
4. And this Tiny Pocket tank top is actually on my must-have-this-summer list.
5. This Darling Ranges dress should be good too.
6. Maybe a Tiramisu dress?
7. Charlotte skirt
8. Another dress Elisalex ?
9. And of course Mathilde blouse

That's a lot :)

P.S. I am still tweaking this blog design.

No comments:

Post a Comment